Complete a strategic plan for your organization of no more than 3,500 words.
Update your plan to incorporate facilitator feedback from the drafts you submitted in previous weeks. Include the following:
- Table of contents
- Executive summary, with a 2-page maximum
- Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements
- Note. For a start-up, you should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor that these individuals are trustworthy and successful.
- Environmental scan
- Review of Week 4 strategies and a recommendation for the best strategy for your organization
- Implementation plan including contingency plans for identified risks
Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 10 slides with speaker notes. Your audience will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding your plan